- Does your accountant discuss your figures with you?
- Do you feel you’re not getting your money’s worth?
- Are your deadlines being met?
- Feel you are being over charged?
- Is your accountant inexperienced in pharmacy?
Then why not take a leap and engage Hutchings & Co. Contact us today for a special offer tailored to you.
Working with you
We are a full-service professional firm providing compliance and advisory services to small businesses and their owners. We are a small business ourselves, so we understand the challenges that you face on a day to day basis.
If you are reading this because you need someone to deal with your accounting or tax returns, then rest assured you have come to the right place. Our primary aim is to talk with you about your business, to determine where your goals are, and then help you to plan how to get there. Our expertise is best used in helping you answer questions like:
– Why does your business exist?
– What do you want from it?
– Do you have a plan?
– Are you measuring your progress?
– Is there a better way?
Accounts and Tax
You need to be able to concentrate on managing and developing your business, doing what you are best at. It is therefore important to have someone you can rely on to deal with your accounts and tax issues.
We will deal with HMRC on your behalf, relieving you of the burden. We will ensure that you comply with tax and accounting rules. More importantly, we can assist you to minimise your tax bill and keep more of the money that you have worked hard to earn.
Our experienced staff are trained to examine your accounts in the same way as an inquisitive inspector of taxes will review them. Therefore, any ambiguous issues can be brought to your attention and discussed with you prior to submitting the accounts. We believe this will minimise the likelihood of an HMRC investigation.
We recognise the importance of keeping you informed throughout the year of changes in tax legislation which affect your business. We will also contact you with suggestions to help you reduce your tax bill. Our accountancy and tax services include the following:-
- Annual accounts preparation
- Preparation of business plans, profit forecasts, cashflows and budgets
- Setting up computerised accounting systems
- Production of management accounts
- Bank introductions
- Advising on business acquisitions and disposals
- Preparation and filing of company statutory documents to Companies House
- Conversion of sole traders and partnerships to limited companies
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Tax-efficient benefits for directors and employees
- Preparation of tax returns and tax planning for individuals
- Capital gains tax planning, specific capital gains solutions, retirement and exit planning
- HMRC investigations
- HMRC clearance applications
“Lorenzo has helped me reduce my tax burden using EIS and VCT schemes and paying careful attention to detail. I have always found him friendly & helpful and have enjoyed doing business with him.”
Mr Brown – Doncaster